With annual reports coming in and our selected biennial research projects starting this year, I thought it would be appropriate to highlight our recently closed and new research projects and examine where we’ve been and where we are...Read More
The Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant Consortium (MASGC) is accepting pre-proposals for one- or two-year innovative research projects that address coastal issues.
Pre-proposals in the 2016-18 research funding competition must apply to at least one of...Read More
The Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant Consortium is pleased to announce a request for proposals for the NOAA Sea Grant Aquaculture Research Program. The deadline for pre-proposals is 3 p.m. (central time) Feb. 7.
Preproposals should be emailed before...Read More
- News releases
- Funding Opportunities
- Job opportunities
- Oil Spill
- Healthy Coastal Ecosystems
- Environmental Literacy and Workforce Development
- Resilient Communities and Economies
- Sustainable Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Gulf of Mexico Research Plan
- Aug 17, 2018Bays and Bayous abstract deadline extended
- Aug 16, 2018Future of NOAA and Water Workshop highlights challenges, tools
- Aug 13, 2018Partyka newest specialist in Gulf of Mexico oil spill outreach program
- Aug 09, 2018Oyster gardening is growing in Mississippi
- Aug 06, 2018Floodplain managers in coastal Alabama form new workgroup
- Jul 27, 2018Innovative projects selected for MASGC grant funding
- Jul 27, 2018What will storm surge look like in the future?