With annual reports coming in and our selected biennial research projects starting this year, I thought it would be appropriate to highlight our recently closed and new research projects and examine where we’ve been and where we are...Read More
The Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant Consortium (MASGC) is accepting pre-proposals for one- or two-year innovative research projects that address coastal issues.
Pre-proposals in the 2016-18 research funding competition must apply to at least one of...Read More
The Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant Consortium is pleased to announce a request for proposals for the NOAA Sea Grant Aquaculture Research Program. The deadline for pre-proposals is 3 p.m. (central time) Feb. 7.
Preproposals should be emailed before...Read More
- News releases
- Oil Spill
- Environmental Literacy and Workforce Development
- Funding Opportunities
- Gulf of Mexico Research Plan
- Healthy Coastal Ecosystems
- Resilient Communities and Economies
- Sustainable Fisheries and Aquaculture
- May 26, 2017High-school students tackle resilience scenarios
- May 19, 2017Ocean Springs recognized for climate resilience efforts
- May 18, 2017Carnahan, Collini recognized for climate, resilience efforts
- May 18, 2017Economic contributions of the Mississippi-Alabama seafood industry
- May 11, 2017Who applies for our fellowships?
- May 04, 2017Why you should slow down in no-wake zones
- Apr 21, 2017Louisiana Sea Grant techniques, equipment to improve Alabama hatcheryâ€™s production of oyster larvae