With annual reports coming in and our selected biennial research projects starting this year, I thought it would be appropriate to highlight our recently closed and new research projects and examine where we’ve been and where we are...Read More
The Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant Consortium (MASGC) is accepting pre-proposals for one- or two-year innovative research projects that address coastal issues.
Pre-proposals in the 2016-18 research funding competition must apply to at least one of...Read More
The Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant Consortium is pleased to announce a request for proposals for the NOAA Sea Grant Aquaculture Research Program. The deadline for pre-proposals is 3 p.m. (central time) Feb. 7.
Preproposals should be emailed before...Read More
- News releases
- Oil Spill
- Environmental Literacy and Workforce Development
- Funding Opportunities
- Gulf of Mexico Research Plan
- Healthy Coastal Ecosystems
- Resilient Communities and Economies
- Sustainable Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Nov 17, 2017Scientific team selected to conduct independent abundance estimate of red snapper in Gulf of Mexico
- Nov 10, 2017We’re moving (temporarily)
- Nov 09, 2017Lessons from Hurricane Nate for oyster farmers
- Nov 02, 2017Does oil spill response vary by habitat?
- Oct 31, 2017Alabama, Mississippi projects receive funding to advance aquaculture industry
- Oct 27, 2017Tree rings, streamflow records indicate parts of Southeast in 1,000-year drought
- Oct 26, 2017The Dead Zone: A year-round nightmare