With annual reports coming in and our selected biennial research projects starting this year, I thought it would be appropriate to highlight our recently closed and new research projects and examine where we’ve been and where we are...Read More
The Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant Consortium (MASGC) is accepting pre-proposals for one- or two-year innovative research projects that address coastal issues.
Pre-proposals in the 2016-18 research funding competition must apply to at least one of...Read More
The Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant Consortium is pleased to announce a request for proposals for the NOAA Sea Grant Aquaculture Research Program. The deadline for pre-proposals is 3 p.m. (central time) Feb. 7.
Preproposals should be emailed before...Read More
- News releases
- Funding Opportunities
- Job opportunities
- Oil Spill
- Healthy Coastal Ecosystems
- Environmental Literacy and Workforce Development
- Resilient Communities and Economies
- Sustainable Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Gulf of Mexico Research Plan
- Feb 21, 2019Make climate change awareness work for your wallet
- Feb 14, 2019What is ocean literacy?
- Feb 07, 2019New signs to highlight living shorelines around Biloxi
- Feb 05, 2019Comments sought for Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant review
- Feb 01, 2019Getting the most out federally funded research
- Jan 25, 2019Gulf of Mexico Alliance to hold All-Hands meeting at The Lodge
- Jan 17, 2019Recapture red snapper, receive a reward