With annual reports coming in and our selected biennial research projects starting this year, I thought it would be appropriate to highlight our recently closed and new research projects and examine where we’ve been and where we are...Read More
The Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant Consortium (MASGC) is accepting pre-proposals for one- or two-year innovative research projects that address coastal issues.
Pre-proposals in the 2016-18 research funding competition must apply to at least one of...Read More
The Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant Consortium is pleased to announce a request for proposals for the NOAA Sea Grant Aquaculture Research Program. The deadline for pre-proposals is 3 p.m. (central time) Feb. 7.
Preproposals should be emailed before...Read More
- News releases
- Oil Spill
- Environmental Literacy and Workforce Development
- Funding Opportunities
- Gulf of Mexico Research Plan
- Healthy Coastal Ecosystems
- Resilient Communities and Economies
- Sustainable Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Mar 24, 2017Planning for economic sustainability
- Mar 16, 2017Would you like to participate in the Community Resilience Index?
- Mar 14, 2017Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant announces red snapper abundance funding opportunity
- Mar 10, 2017What a northern Mississippi community can teach us about small town living here along the Coast
- Mar 09, 2017Study determines effects of Community Rating System on flood insurance use, claims
- Mar 02, 2017Tourism businesses assess disaster readiness
- Feb 24, 2017There are a lot of new faces at Sea Grant