With annual reports coming in and our selected biennial research projects starting this year, I thought it would be appropriate to highlight our recently closed and new research projects and examine where we’ve been and where we are...Read More
The Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant Consortium (MASGC) is accepting pre-proposals for one- or two-year innovative research projects that address coastal issues.
Pre-proposals in the 2016-18 research funding competition must apply to at least one of...Read More
The Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant Consortium is pleased to announce a request for proposals for the NOAA Sea Grant Aquaculture Research Program. The deadline for pre-proposals is 3 p.m. (central time) Feb. 7.
Preproposals should be emailed before...Read More
- News releases
- Oil Spill
- Environmental Literacy and Workforce Development
- Funding Opportunities
- Gulf of Mexico Research Plan
- Healthy Coastal Ecosystems
- Resilient Communities and Economies
- Sustainable Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Feb 24, 2017There are a lot of new faces at Sea Grant
- Feb 15, 2017Oyster farmers from across South compare notes
- Feb 14, 2017Now hiring: National water extension liaison
- Feb 14, 2017Administrator needed for Mississippi oyster gardening program
- Feb 10, 2017Workshop brings together oil spill scientists, responders
- Feb 02, 2017U.S. Army Corps of Engineers issues nationwide permit for living shorelines
- Jan 27, 2017What can a restoration project do for you in the face of sea-level rise?