- To provide a conceptual umbrella to maximize understanding of the Gallis resiliency program;
- To provide information about the project;
- To effectively market the program to donors
- Review results of previous Gallis issue area workshops and draw conclusions relative to effective branding
- Identify and conduct approximately 24 one-on-one interviews with key stakeholders
Develop effective white paper, logo, name, and tagline based on methodology that has worked with previous, similar efforts to generate feedback and buy-in from key stakeholders.