Phillip Hinelsey and Amanda Jefferson recently became part of the Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant outreach team. Hinesley, the former coastal section chief for the Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources State Lands Division, is...Read More
The Sea Grant Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill Science Outreach Team is looking for an extension specialist to work out of its Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant office in Mobile, Alabama, with significant travel around the Gulf of Mexico and beyond.
An Alabama college student gained work experience last summer through a Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant Consortium-supported Environmental Education Internship with the Discovery Hall Programs at Dauphin Island Sea Lab. Jordan (JoJo) Brown, a senior...Read More
The Sea Grant John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship is funded through the National Sea Grant Office and administered through individual state Sea Grant programs. Knauss fellows spend a year in marine policy-related positions in the legislative and...Read More
A team of university and government scientists, selected by an expert review panel convened by the Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant Consortium, will conduct an independent study to estimate the number of red snapper in the U.S. waters of the Gulf of...Read More
The Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant administrative office will move Nov. 13 to another building on the Gulf Coast Research Lab campus in Ocean Springs.
We will work out of offices in the Oceanography Building while heating and air-conditioning work...Read More
- News releases
- Funding Opportunities
- Job opportunities
- Oil Spill
- Healthy Coastal Ecosystems
- Environmental Literacy and Workforce Development
- Resilient Communities and Economies
- Sustainable Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Gulf of Mexico Research Plan
- Aug 17, 2018Bays and Bayous abstract deadline extended
- Aug 16, 2018Future of NOAA and Water Workshop highlights challenges, tools
- Aug 13, 2018Partyka newest specialist in Gulf of Mexico oil spill outreach program
- Aug 09, 2018Oyster gardening is growing in Mississippi
- Aug 06, 2018Floodplain managers in coastal Alabama form new workgroup
- Jul 27, 2018Innovative projects selected for MASGC grant funding
- Jul 27, 2018What will storm surge look like in the future?