Mobile, Ala.) - Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant, in partnership with the Coastal Alabama Clean Water Partnership and the Alabama Cooperative Extension System, will hold a rain barrel workshop from 10 a.m.-noon on Saturday, Sept. 29, at Spanish Fort...Read More
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s National Marine Fisheries Service (NOAA Fisheries Service) in partnership with the Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant Consortium (MASGC) has awarded two grants in support of bottlenose dolphin...Read More
(ORANGE BEACH, Ala.) -- Zeke’s Landing Marina, the first Clean Marina in Alabama, and Protein Products, Inc. (PPI), a leader in servicing premier pet food companies, have created a way to keep fish carcasses from being taken to landfills.
A newly...Read More
The Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant Consortium, in partnership with the Coastal Alabama Clean Water Partnership and the City of Fairhope, will hold a rain barrel workshop from 10 a.m.-noon on Friday, July 20, at Trinity Presbyterian Church, 545 South...
Clifford P. Hutt from Mississippi State University (MSU) and Courtney Smith from The University of Southern Mississippi (USM) have been selected to participate in the highly competitive John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship. They were nominated...Read More
In order to get and keep children’s attention, teachers are looking to interactive lessons. The Mississippi State University Coastal Research and Extension Center in Biloxi, Miss., hosted a science-based workshop July 18 where 22 teachers from...Read More
- News releases
- Funding Opportunities
- Job opportunities
- Oil Spill
- Healthy Coastal Ecosystems
- Environmental Literacy and Workforce Development
- Resilient Communities and Economies
- Sustainable Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Gulf of Mexico Research Plan
- Feb 14, 2019What is ocean literacy?
- Feb 07, 2019New signs to highlight living shorelines around Biloxi
- Feb 05, 2019Comments sought for Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant review
- Feb 01, 2019Getting the most out federally funded research
- Jan 25, 2019Gulf of Mexico Alliance to hold All-Hands meeting at The Lodge
- Jan 17, 2019Recapture red snapper, receive a reward
- Jan 15, 2019Pitch session, networking event to focus on aquaculture innovations