The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) wants to do a better job of serving its customers. For that reason, about 80 people from five NOAA line offices attended the NOAA Gulf of Mexico Regional Team’s Extension, Outreach and...Read More
The inaugural issue of the National Sea Grant Law Center’s “Sea Grant Law and Policy Journal” is available online. The journal provides a forum for the timely discussion and exploration of legal topics of relevance to the Sea Grant network of...Read More
University of Southern Mississippi graduate student Andrea Neu has been awarded a Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship for 2007.
As a Knauss fellow, Neu will move to Washington, D.C., in February and will spend one year working with a government agency...Read More
Tracie Sempier has joined the Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant Consortium as the Gulf of Mexico Coastal Storms outreach coordinator with duties that include developing, implementing and evaluating a Coastal Storms Outreach Program over a three-year...Read More
Alabama Clean Marina Coordinator Laura Bowie, right, on June 18 presents Mobile County Parks and Wildlife Manager Ron Jones with the Clean Marina flag. River Delta Marina, a county-owned marina in Creola, Ala., was designated as a clean marina for...Read More
A recent study shows that the 2007 Wild Wing River and Nature Festival in Mississippi’s Jackson and George counties had an economic impact of $142,664.
The 2007 festival, the fifth of its kind, included 12 events from April 13-22 in and around the...Read More
- News releases
- Funding Opportunities
- Job opportunities
- Oil Spill
- Healthy Coastal Ecosystems
- Environmental Literacy and Workforce Development
- Resilient Communities and Economies
- Sustainable Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Gulf of Mexico Research Plan
- Sep 14, 2018Tarpon are known as the majestic “silver king”
- Sep 06, 2018Learn more about greater amberjack
- Aug 31, 2018The Bays and Bayous Symposium is fast approaching
- Aug 23, 2018What does a Mississippi Master Naturalist do?
- Aug 17, 2018Bays and Bayous abstract deadline extended
- Aug 16, 2018Future of NOAA and Water Workshop highlights challenges, tools
- Aug 13, 2018Partyka newest specialist in Gulf of Mexico oil spill outreach program