Taibur Rahman, senior assistant chief for Bangladesh’s Ministry of Planning, will present “Bangladesh: Macro-economic Status and Vulnerability to Climate Change” from 9:30-10:30 a.m. on Friday, Sept. 16, in the Caylor Auditorium at The University of...Read More
The Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant Legal Program will offer the continuing education course “Recent Developments in Takings Law: A Workshop for Planners” from 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., Friday, Aug. 19, at Courtyard by Marriott Gulfport Beachfront, 1600...Read More
Kay Bruening, executive support associate for Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant, retired July 1 after 20 years of service.
Kay started her career with Sea Grant as a part-time publications clerk working from a desk next to the refrigerator in the...
Deborah Jefferson of Gulfport has joined the Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant Consortium as a temporary executive support associate in the Ocean Springs office at the University of Southern Mississippi’s Gulf Coast Research Lab.
She will support the...Read More
The Prince William Sound Science Center has selected four high-school students from Mississippi and Alabama to receive Mississippi-Alabama Sea Grant Consortium scholarships to help them attend the science center’s Ocean Science and Leadership...Read More
Volunteers with the Mississippi Master Naturalist and Master Gardener programs recently took part in a two-day planting of dune grasses on Deer Island. Volunteers were assisted by the Mississippi Department of Marine Resources Coastal Preserves...Read More
- News releases
- Funding Opportunities
- Job opportunities
- Oil Spill
- Healthy Coastal Ecosystems
- Environmental Literacy and Workforce Development
- Resilient Communities and Economies
- Sustainable Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Gulf of Mexico Research Plan
- Jan 17, 2019Recapture red snapper, receive a reward
- Jan 15, 2019Pitch session, networking event to focus on aquaculture innovations
- Jan 11, 2019Grad students: Apply for these fellowships
- Jan 02, 2019Sea Grant Knauss Fellow to serve in Sen. Hyde-Smithâ€™s Office
- Dec 14, 2018Update: Peer-to-pier travel log
- Dec 11, 2018Two educators honored at Bays and Bayous
- Nov 27, 2018Project offers technical assistance for resilience efforts