Welcome to the Tool Bulletin
The Tools Working Group would like to introduce a new resource for CoP members, the Tool Bulletin. This bimonthly newsletter will highlight one climate-related tool every month, and will provide basic information about how the tools works, what the tool can be used for, and who the target user group for the tool is. We hope that this bulletin provides you with an opportunity to be introduced to some of the climate-related tools that are out there and information about how to learn more.
The Tool Bulletin has been discontinued and replaced by Gulf TREE. Gulf TREE is an online resource to connect you to the right tool for the job using a structured search and it contains information pages on each tool. You can learn more and use Gulf TREE at www.gulftree.org.
- Volume 3, Issue 2: March/April, 2017 (Marsh Equilibrium Model)
- Volume 3, Issue 1: January/February, 2017 (U.S. Drought Portal)
- Volume 2, Issue 7: October, 2016 (Hurricane Tracks)
- Volume 2, Issue 6: July, 2016 (Resilience Indices)
- Volume 2, Issue 5: June, 2016 (Keeping Pace)
- Volume 2, Issue 4: April, 2016 (U-Surge)
- Volume 2, Issue 3: March, 2016 (Wetland Migration Tool)
- Volume 2, Issue 2: February, 2016 (GecoView)
- Volume 2, Issue 1: January, 2016 (Coastal Resilience)
- Volume 1, Issue 3: December, 2015 (Global Change in Local Places)
- Volume 1, Issue 2: November, 2015 (Surging Seas)
- Volume 1, Issue 1: October, 2015 (Coastal Flood Exposure Mapper)