Living Shorelines for Coastal Protection in Alabama and Mississippi Workshop
May 29, 2014 from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This workshop is for shoreline contractors, engineering firms, waterfront homeowners, researchers and others who are interested in learning more about the status of living shoreline installations in Mississippi and Alabama.
Learn firsthand from homeowners, researchers and permitting agencies about the following:
• Status of living shoreline research projects
• Project showcase
• Meeting the needs of homeowners
• Legal concerns for contractors
• Permitting living shorelines
• Homeowner handbooks and contractor technical bulletins
Vendors will be on hand to discuss products.
Registration is free and required. Registration deadline is May 22.