Community Rating System: Reduce the risk - Increase the savings
January 7, 2016 from 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Floodplain Managers and partners from their communities who are interested in learning more about the Community Rating System (CRS).
Federal and State Emergency Management Representa-tives will provide information relating to:
- The Community Rating System (CRS)
- The benefits of being in the CRS
- The challenges of joining and answers to questions related to the CRS
- Resources that can help your community join the CRS
- Understand the CRS recertification process
- Tools and available resources to help communities implement the CRS program
Registration deadline is Jan. 15, 2016.
Location: MSU Coastal Research and Extension Center/1815 Popps Ferry Road, Biloxi, MS
Tracie Sempier, Ph.D.